At Avian Kingdom, we believe everything we do should help encourage our followers to learn, find their passion, develop their character, and become environmental stewards. We do this through the Avian Kingdom’s award winning, dual language games, stories, activities, and outreach program. The Literacy Tour is presented in dual-language format by our award winning team that focuses on lessons in literacy, family values, environmental stewardship, and STEM. We also tailor the presentation around what the kids are learning in the classroom. Our focus is literacy and our goal is motivation.
The process for bringing the Literacy Tour to your school is easy:
- Orders of 1000 books or more qualify for the program for free
- The students will be broken up into groups of 50-125 students per presentation
- Approx. 55-minute presentations
- Reading 2 chapters of the book
- Gamification of Literacy component
- Interactions with:
- Mascot characters from the book,
- Guero Loco (educational hip hop artist), and/or
- Real birds of prey
- Interactive lessons, activities and games for the kids
- Presentations will be age/grade appropriate
- Dual-Language, all Spanish, or all English presentations available
- All presentations must be executed within the same week
- Orders of books in multiple of 100 will each get a visit from our Avian Heroes if located in or around Houston, Texas.
- This is not the full presentation but an opportunity to interact with the Avian Kingdom and motivate the youth
- We can also walk from classroom to classroom and give the kids a welcome to the Avian Kingdom
- Case-by-case we can provide one 55 minute presentation for one grade level
You can place your book order here: http://EventOrder.Aviankingdom.com
To customize you literacy tour or get further information, sign up here: http://LiteracyTour.AvianKingdom.com
We would love to work with your team to bring our Award Winning Literacy Tour to your students!