We all appreciate what moms do for their little ones. Celebrate Mom this weekend with these fun craft ideas from IHeartCraftyThings.com:
Paper Tulips for Mom
Kids craft activity referred by Avian Kingdom, taken from iheartcraftythings.com.
Fingerprint Mother’s Day Cards
You will need:
- Assorted Colored Card
- A fine tipped marker pen
- Ink pads or washable paints
- Some creativity!
- Fold your chosen piece of colored card in half to create your card.
- Create fingerprints by pressing your index finger into an ink pad or into a small pot of washable paints to make the mommy animals
- Dip your little finger into the paint for the baby animals
- Let the paint dry.
- Draw the details of the animals with a fine-tipped marker, you could make little penguins, birds or any other critters of your choice.
Voila! You have a personalized card for your Mom!